Fun And Happyness
My life is fun, my life is sweet, know matter where I go I have so much fun that I can't even think straight! The world goes round, and round, and round, and then I feel a bit dizzy, but I like the feel of dizzy. I want to live on a farm, but I don't think that's going to happen! where ever I am I try my very best to be happy. I love the zoo, and places like that, know matter what I do I know I will have fun. Life can have its ups and downs, but for me writing poetry always makes things better! if you don't wright poetry than just do something for yourself! I love to go out side and ride my bike, and so I do that when I'm not in the mode for writing a poem. Spending time with your Mom and/or Dad can help too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
blogroll
previous posts
archives
miscellaneous